Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flowers















I talked to Mom this morning and she wanted more. I guess it is like reading a great book and then you come to the end! :) I told her that my next blog was going to be about my feet but I will save that for another time. (great topic though)

Well, I have done some work in the back yard with the flowers and moved the bird feeders so I could see them better. I have to figure out what to put on the pole so the squirrels can't eat all of the bird feed. I have nothing against them, it is just that they are hogs, well squirrel hogs! They eat all of the feed. I will get them their own food soon but there is just no talking to them. Everytime I try to tell them their turn is coming, they run away. Hmmph

Did I mention the Flamingos? I think they blend very well with the pink flowers! :)

No comments: