Tuesday, July 15, 2008

News & Information?


Hello Group

I am trying my hand at this. It seems kind of fun! Yes I need a life! Oh but I do and I want to share. :) I hope to keep everyone up to date with the fam, and fam up to date. ( I crack me up)

Just an FYI, we are having a cookout here on Sunday around 2pm. rain or shine.

Enora and Sean will be on from Texas.

I plan on having hamburg and hot dogs, satay chicken, mac salad, tossed salad, spinach squares, maybe crab meat squares, and hmmm I haven't decided what else. I am going to buy the ingredients for Cosmos, fresca. water and....

We watched Makayla today and last night. Oh my she is adorable. When she wants to get up she says " hold you?" how cute.

Gene and I also had a great time over the 4th of July. After seeing the Constitution turn around and the fireworks we stayed in Boston for the next 3 nights. We had a great view, saw British soldiers, Minutemen/minutepeople, and generally some weird people.

No comments: