Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stump Remover

Last week end we went out on the boat with Linda and Jerry. We had a great time and saw lots of whales. it was incredible! We also fished for tuna and other fish and can up empty :(

In conversation, Jerry told us to get stump remover for the stumps of the shrubs that Gene cut down.

Well, I bought some on Monday and was very pleased with myself. Tuesday morning Gene asked me if I had read the directions. No. I guess the kind that I bought was to be poured into the stump, wait a few days, add kerosene and then ignite aggghhhh. nooooo. not so close to the house. So I guess I will be bringing it back and getting the liquid that Jerry recommended. Talk about lack of communication!!!! When we come back from Block Island I will get the good stuff.!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey, ya can't blame a girl for tryin'