Friday, August 8, 2008

3 days of Fun




Well, We were fortunate enough t o have Makayla for 3 whole days. Tuesday we went to Hull and went out to eat and to the Merry go round. I have posted all of the pictures on the new site snapfish. I sent you all and email with the link (If you didn't get it, make a comment and I will sent it to you)

Wednesday she got her new glasses. How beautiful. It makes her look like a toddler now. We went to GG's and had a good visit. I really need to bring her over more often so she gets to know her Great Grandmother better.

Then on Thursday, after a 3 hours nap!!! both Makayla and Grammy, We darted off to the Pro Bass Store in Foxboro. She loved it. The Moose, deer, fish!!! The new pink hat.!!!

Then finally off home with Mommy!!! yeah. I was in bed by 7:30pm :)

No comments: