Monday, August 3, 2026

New Adventures

 A long time ago, when my children were little and there were no GPSs, I would get lost going places. (Sometimes)   I would never admit that I was lost, I would just tell them it was just an adventure.  Eventually my children grew up and realized  that I was actually lost , but remembered the adventure!!!  :)

Over the years I have had many “adventures”  driving,  kayaking, boating and camping.  Well now it is time for triking!   When Gene got the scooter to use while waiting for the prosthetics  for his legs, we ordered an electric trike for me so we could explore the area together.  ( I could not keep up with him walking!!).   The Plan of course was that once he healed, he would have the trike and I would be a Ebike or another trike.  Well……

Now it is just me and I still want to explore and have adventures.  I have outgrown the area around Union Point and want to explore.  I bought a trike rack and Katie helped me. Put it together. (I really just passed her the tools). 



The very next day my adventures began!!   Stay tuned!!!

No comments: